My Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 16, 2009

    Oh How I love Poo Stories

    So here's the whole story. I was at a hotel and I wanted a soda...I mean I was feindin' me some Diet Mtn. Dew real bad.

    I grabbed a couple 1 dollar bills so I could get one in the hotel vending machine. I get to the machine and the machine takes no dollar bills "at this time" whatever that means.

    So, I take my dollar bills and stick them into a snack vending machine and hit the "coin return" button. The machine returns to me 10 dimes.

    No problem, I say, so I precede to stick the dimes in the soda vending machine. No dice. This obstinate machine doesn't take dimes...ever. SO, I decide that since I have a pocket full of dimes, I should walk over to the gas station/convenience store across the street from the hotel.

    I get to the store and lo and behold "The Sign" (see left for "The Sign").

    Naturally I was ticked off...I wanted a flippin' soda! Yet, when I read the sign, I HAD to laugh and then take a photo...

    Seriously, who takes a dump for 20 minutes?! Especially when you are on the job and are the only one.

    NOT only that...but who expects to have a 20 minute dump and makes a sign beforehand!?! I mean seriously, this person must've written this sign up on their home Dell PC (piece of crap), printed it out and brought it to work with them...

    AHHH! That's the story behind "The Sign" Do you have any stories like this?

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment