My Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, May 13, 2010

    You've Got Questions week 5

      This series has caused some of the most controversy of all series I have ever done. 

    I've had parents calling me asking me questions on why I've answered some of these questions the way I did.  I even recieved a phone call today saying that some kids who were debating a Jewish girl in their class were taken to the office for being "intolerant" because they were telling the girl that "Jesus is the only way to get saved...you got to get saved!"

      Although I am happy they've got the importance of Jesus, it's odd even though I shared in week 4 of the series not to argue with people.  It is odd they were labeled intolerant when the teacher themselves opened up the debate for class discussion...

      Even through the controversy, this series has been amazing.  As of the writing of this blog, we finished our last week (week 6) last night and it was great!  I'm a bit behind, so I am only posting week 5 right now.  Below are the questions that were asked week 5:




    Even though I believe in God/Jesus is it bad that I also believe in evolution/the process the earth was created opposed to Genesis?

    Jehovah’s Witnesses are always going around to houses, why don’t we do that?

    Did God really want some people to turn out different from all?

    Do new born babies go to heaven?

    Do Animals go to heaven?

    What’s it like being with God or Jesus, why?

    What would the world be like without Satan?

    If God was Jewish, why are we Christian?

    How Big was Eden?

    Here is the PDF download of the answers, enjoy!

    Week 5 PDF Download

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment