My Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, September 30, 2009

    Old Skool Jesus


    As I promised, I have put together my 12 week series on "Old Skool Jesus" and I wanted to share the whole thing here!
    At the end of this post will be a link for you to download a PDF of all 12 weeks. It is set up in I.D.E.A format (Introduction, Description, Explanation and Application).
    I hope you all can use these either in total or as a spinrgboard for your own thoughts.
    The book I got most of my in-depth stuff (other than the Bible) was Mark Driscoll's book Vintage Jesus which gives incredible insight into the God-hood, personhood and life of Jesus!
    You'll notice that there are pieces of "give-aways" mentioned within the discussion guides. I will post those as I make them. Again, enjoy!!
    When you get there, look in the "view the book" box to the left and click "PDF" in order to download the document!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment