My Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, April 9, 2010

    You've Got Questions week 2


     We're working through a new series called: "You've Got Questions".  We asked the teens to write out questions they have about their faith, life, love...whatever.  We then compiled the questions, sought to answer them and then we shared our findings with the teens!

      I love this stuff because it's practical and it meets the needs of the teens.  I have found them engaging like never before and I think it's because its content they asked about so they are invested personally!

      It's been GREAT and this is the week two stuff.  Below are the questions they asked, a link to the PDF of our answers as well as the talk itself.  Hope it helps!

    Questions asked for week #2

    Why does God show compassion to sinners?
    How did God take our sins?
    Why did God do this for us?
    Why was Christ’s death necessary?
    Could God forgive more than once?
    Why do I have to live a good life if I have already been saved?
    Are Jehovah and Allah the same god?
    Did God create cheese or was that just an invention of the good people in Wisconsin?

    Some GREAT questions and a ton of fun to answer!

    LINKS:

    Week #2 PDF answers

    Week #2 Mp3 talk


    0 comments:

    Post a Comment