My Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, April 29, 2010

    You've Got Questions week 4

    We're journeying through a series called: "You've Got Questions". We asked the teens to write out questions they have about...whatever. We then compiled the questions, sought to answer them and then we shared our answers/advice/shoulder shrugs with the teens!

      This week was week 4 and happened...last week!  I've been a bit behind on putting this stuff up and have tons of blogs I want to write here on this page.  However, this was a good week of Questions and feel compelled to share it with you before I share all my cool blogs.

      Week 4 was mostly about apologetics and evolution.  The questions asked were very well thought through and very much interesting to answer.  As usual, below are the questions the teens asked and attached is a URL to get the PDF of the answers!

    How do we know that Christianity is the right religion?
    Where do evolutionists say life comes from?
    How did evolution come to be?
    What are some points that discprove evolution and point to Christianity?
    How do we share our faith in school?

      Again, like I said this was an interesting set of questions to answer.  There was tons of discussion in between these questions.  I can add the mp3 of the talk if you're interested...if you are, just comment below and I will add it in.  Below is the URL for download of the answers.

    PDF of "You've Got Questions" week 4

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment